In this webinar, we will discuss the quality engineering challenges that companies face when dealing with digital transformations, complex CX demands, and need for faster releases with DevOps.
Find out how different organizations have dealt with this challenge, what has worked and what hasn’t? Learn about the best practices for better business impact. Discover how newer technologies like RPA and AI help improve QE practice, and how organizations can adopt them.
In a fireside chat with Dominique, we dive into these topics and give you strategies that you can follow to improve your quality practices. Ask questions of Dominique and take your organization to the next level of QE maturity.
The webinar will cover the following:
- Overview of the QE market – current and future trends
- Gaps in present QE strategies employed by businesses
- QE best practices for better business impact
- Major QE shifts in today’s DevOps, CI/CD environment
- The role of AI, Business Process Automation tools in Testing
Register now and reserve your place. Additionally, you can send in any specific questions to Diwakar Menon, that you may have in regards to QE strategies, for Dominique to address.
IT Services Practice Director
Head - Quality Engineering